Berry Delicious Sangria
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 60 cl (approximately 1 bottle) dry white wine
- 30 cl (1 ½ cups) La Mortuacienne® limonade
- 10 cl (1/2 cup) Rième® Grenadine
or Rième® Framboise syrup
- 6cl (2 oz) Cointreau
- 150g (5 oz) mixed berries (strawberries, red currants, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Mint leaves to garnish
Preparation time 20 minutes + 2h refrigeration time
Level Very easy
- Wash and delicately dry the fresh fruit. Cut any strawberries at least in half, depending on the size. Wash the mint and pat dry. Put fruit in a pitcher.
- Pour the wine and the Rième® Grenadine or Raspberry over the fruit, and lightly stir. Let soak in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, add the limonade, the Cointreau, a handful of ice cubes and pour into punch glasses. Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
For a fancier version, replace the limonade with prosecco, crémant or champagne.